I Fancy Myself a World TravelerPosted: May 10, 2011
You’re here because you’re interested in what I have to say. Therein lies your first mistake. Over the next few weeks I’m going to blog about my new life in Toronto, and my subsequent return to the US and A.
Topics to be covered:
1. Language Barrier. Should be difficult at first, eh?
2. Culture Shock. Have you ever tried to understand Canadian Football? Longer fields, three downs instead of four, the differences are stark.
3. Serious Stuff. Probably depending on my mood. I’ll likely miss the wife and kiddo while I’m gone.
4. Foodie-ism. Poutine. Maple Syrup. Tim Horton’s. Toronto is a veritable Mecca of culinary options.
5. Public Transportation. I’m taking the train to work. Does this make me a communist?
Hope you enjoy.